Friday, March 16, 2007

Niagara Falls

I know, too easy. A predictable headline for a predictable result. Good to see us break the century-mark... and THE MONKEY IS OFF OUR BACK!

Congrats also to Scott and Ismail, living to fight another day.

I didn't see it, but I feel this sentence has to be a misprint:

"A dunk by reserve Brady Morningstar with 3:44 left gave the Jayhawks 101 points."

Hey, Eric, good to hear from you. Sorry about what happened to A&M CC. Before they showed up on my bracket I don't think I was aware they existed; so at least they've accomplished that much. But drop me a line -- just my name @hotmail. We need to catch up.

1 comment:

  1. Great day all around.

    Weird that no five-or-better seeds lost, but some good games nonetheless.

    My one real complaint is that those damned Gators surpassed us in points and margin of victory. Oh well, their uppance will come.


    PS, did anyone else see this story about Sherron in the Times? Or know some of these details? Like that there was (for, alas, a brief time only) a Sherron Jr.?

    ReplyDelete