Friday, August 29, 2008

Hello All.




This will probably get me on some weird 3rd party telemarketer calls, but here goes.

I have lost everyone's phone numbers. When I moved out here after a couple of months AT&T sent me a nasty letter saying "we don't like you using other people's towers. We are terminating your contract."

In any event I had to get rid of the beloved Treo and have now moved down to Alltel (maybe Allsmell) and the Motorola Q (PU). I copied all of the numbers by hand from one phone to the other, sold the Treo on eBay, and then promptly in two weeks the new phone crashed. I had backed them up on Vista, but my phone tells me that Vista is not compatible with anything on the face of the earth, ever.

In any event, if all of you that I know could give me a quick call and either shoot the s*** or leave a message at (620) 255-6207, it would be greatly appreciated.

1 comment:

  1. I've got your new # entered on my phone. I'll give you a ring when I get the chance.

    ReplyDelete